- Provide asset allocation recommendations on global equities, global fixed income, alternative assets (commodities and REITs) and any asset class available through mutual fund products in Thailand
- Write monthly and weekly reports and daily notes on global markets
- Participate in fund conference calls and investment seminars to analyze product recommendations and provide product solutions for the team
- Work closely with Investment Advisors to assess clients’ risk profiles and recommend investment opportunities on a timely basis
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or any related.
- A holder of CFA/CFP or currently the candidate would be an advantage
- Outstanding analytical and logical thinking skills with intellectual curiosity
- Experiences in asset allocation or investment-related fields would be an advantage
- Technical analysis skills would be a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent command of excel
- Passionate in investment and global markets
- Good command of communication skills
- Familiar with Bloomberg
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply